All of a sudden the world has gone digital. And now the world of providing training, chairing meetings and holding conferences has gone digital. At least for a while, but most likely: for ever. People have learned to work remotely and tasted the benefits. More and more events will go digital. And the expectations will go up. Reading a powerpoint on your webcam doesn't cut it anymore. We teach you to be great.
training how to design, organise & facilitate online meetings, trainings & webinars/online seminars
No boring online lectures: we have theory on demand so we can use meeting time the way it should be: interactive, engaging and for the group to meet.
Pilots don't learn to fly from reading a book about airplanes. Our training is to do, try, fiddle, fail, improve, give feedback, get feedback and get better.
Technical skills are important. But creativity, ambition and exchanging ideas are the foundation. We discuss, debate and brainstorm.
Most online annoyances are the same as offline, just amplified. So we teach you to...
1: design and create great events.
We go over the basics of meetings, events and interaction
2: get online as close to live as possible
We show methods and techniques to bridge the virtual distance.
3: use tools to side step the downsides of face to face.
We help you discover great online tools that increase participation, equality, results and happiness
Learn to do create and host...
- Make decisions faster and with more support.
- Don't backtrack on decisions but take steps
- Have discussions on topic and inclusive: with everybody heard equally and on board
- Do more in less time, so you can also mind the human aspect of teams.
- use visual tools to get more out brainstorming and have your minutes made on the spot.
- Get a higher learning curve.
- Get more student involvement.
- Get better feedback and filter questions from your students.
- transfer not only knowledge but also enthusiasm.
- Turn one way communication into a lively discussion.
- Turn spectators into participants.
- Don't loose participants during your program.
- make it look like Professional TV with simple equipment.